Island Park (also known as Wellington Village) is a neighbourhood in Kitchissippi Ward in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It is bounded on the north by Scott Street, on the west by its namesake, Island Park Drive, on the south by The Queensway and on the east by Holland Avenue. The Island Park Community Association just covers homes on Island Park Drive, and the rest of the neighbourhood is covered by the Wellington Village Community Association. The neighbourhood was originally named Elmdale for the number of elm trees in the area, and was founded in 1922. The homes were built between the 1920s and 1940s.
The population of the neighbourhood at the 2011 census was 4,225.
The neighbourhood is home to two public schools (Fisher Park and Elmdale), one Catholic School (St. George) one park (Fisher Park).
The neighbourhood is home to the western half of Wellington Street West BIA which extends into neighbouring Hintonburg. The area is served on Ottawa’s Transitway by Tunney’s Pasture Station, which runs along the neighbourhood’s northern border, parallel to Scott Street.